----- Original Message -----
  From: Peggy Brenner
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 1:48 PM
  Subject: Re: FW: [VFB] Gunnison River fishing guides

  Got my first cutthroat yesterday up near the Gunnison, there are some nice
shops and owners in the area for sure.  We just arrived in Delta via a very
scenic long cut over Rt 92 instead of Rt 50, they don't have many guard rails
around here, but we got to see the gorge and a few other things without
dropping off the earth.

  Peggy B

  On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 8:34 AM, jim phillips <desert-tr...@hotmail.com>