  From: J McK
  To: Fly Swap
  Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 11:41 AM
  Subject: [VFB] question

  I'm needing a new pair of wading boots, I have a pair of hodgman bantam that
the felt is coming off after
  10 years. My question is what should I look for now that felt my be
eliminated.

  Jerry McKaughan,President
  Caddis Fly Fishing Club
  P O Box 85
  Pottsville, AR 72858

  Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Store, access, and share your photos. See how.

06:00:00