FROM MARK

May your GOD be your fishing partner.

Subject: RE: [VFB] Furled Leaders
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 12:21:24 -0600

i've bought them from Blue Sky as well.....in the past.....and they worked just
fine.......turnover great.

From: desert-tr...@hotmail.com
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: FW: [VFB] Furled Leaders
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:56:31 -0700

FROM MARK

May your GOD be your fishing partner.
  Alan
I like Blue Sky. I bought 3 sets; 0-3W, 4-6W and 7 and above over six years ago
and they still work great or did last year as I haven't been able to fish this
year.
Lot's of choices. Chuck Alexander also makes some.
Just my dime.
Jim

From: markflie...@hotmail.com
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 22:47:51 -0600