  From: Anthony Spezio
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 5:40 AM
  Subject: [VFB] Re: ffisher tyer or collector?

        Alan,
        If these are the old "Thompson Ice" they were made by Anvil. The new
ones are not. I was told this by the Anvil people at the SLC show when I bought
the special pair of Anvil. My Old Thompson were good for 13 years cutting a lot
of deer hair. The new pair of Thompson's did not last anytime at all. The Old
Thompson's have red finger holes, the Anvil have blue finger holes.
        Tony