FROM MARKIE

May your GOD be your fishing partner.

 Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 14:11:05 -0600

"Partners in crime."

I have two "Partners - God and my super pup (all 80lbs of him). They tell
nothing to no one but are always on my side.

jim

Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 06:18:50 -0700
From: rdzieg...@yahoo.com
Subject: [VFB] QFTD
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com; flyfishingwo...@yahoogroups.com;
flyfishingandflytyingforpanf...@yahoogroups.com;
hillcountryflyfish...@yahoogroups.com

"The definition of a perfect fishing partner: Someone who'll not only
corroborate your story (outrageous lie though it may be), but will actually
embellish it."

Tom Davis  "The Little Book of FlyFishing"

Rick

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on
Facebook. Find out more.