I am working on a project and looking for any old fly reels, any amount,
working or not, even parts and pieces. Not concerned about what size they
are either, small to big etc.

If you have anything I can use please drop me a note to j...@hdc-nm.com with
what you would want for them, how many etc.
Thanks

Jimi
USCG ITWPATWT 100% Vet
I don't remember any expiration Date on my Oath to Service...
"If the representatives of the people betray their constituents,
there is then no recourse left but in the exertion of that original
right of self-defense...." Alexander Hamilton