From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of jim phillips
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 3:17 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: FW: [VFB] Re: Big mice patterns

FROM MARK

May your GOD be your fishing partner.

Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 17:33:57 -0600

rotflmao............
<http://gfx2.hotmail.com/mail/w3/ltr/emoticons/smile_tongue.gif>

  _____

From: phxflyt...@cox.net
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Re: Big mice patterns
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 16:07:43 -0700

Don't laugh. I remember my dads car as a 32 Ford. Of course he got it in
black. It had a rood made of canvas that was also black.

I remember being in it while it was raining and we got wet. Next day he
treated it with some kind of goop to stop it from leaking.

That is the first car I can remember.

Then came a '38 Buick with two running boards and spare tires in each, then
a '41 Chevy,a '50 Ford, a '54 Ford wagon with the wood on the side.

my the memories of falling out the front door of the '50 Ford, going around
a corner and holding on with one foot in the car and my arm on the

Thank you,
Alan Di Somma

-SNIP-

18:07:00