  From: jim phillips
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 8:12 PM
  Subject: FW: [VFB] Tying Videos

  FROM MARKI

  May your GOD be your fishing partner.

  Subject: RE: [VFB] Tying Videos
  Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 19:37:41 -0600

  of allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the dubbings i have, the Arizona is my
favorite. SPECIALLY the Simi Seal. it has the LONGEST fibers of any dubbing
i've ever bought, which is PERFECT for me, since i love to pick out my bodies.
For years i had to "blend" all my own dubbings (for artistic flies), because
right out of the package they were always to "one thing." If you wanted a
blended look to them.......you hadda blend them.......which was time
consumming. actually the blending process is fun, but the Arizona is already
blended. It comes with a nice "Mix" of colors in each color. So you can use it
right outta the package if you like. i sometimes still blend it, lol. i was a
big fan of SLF before i found Arizona. i've got a CRAP LOAD of dubbing to use
up.....so i use it when doin' flies that will sell for less, or that will be
donated, etc., etc. But the Arizona goes on the expensive hooks with the
expensive beads, and the expensive gut eyes.  NOW, to see this new line of
dubbing he says he has.....and the word is, it's got even LONGER
fibers........YES!!!!!
  Alan.....you must become one with the dubbing...........LMAO.