FROM MARK

May your GOD be your fishing partner.

  Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 14:26:19 -0600

Is Joyce sending replies through you too now Jim??? (Only by mistake)

well.....Joyce.....i didn't know he was in Hamilton.........that's the
Bitteroot River right there and it's real good through there. I spent over a
week there last year, during the more than two months i was in Montana.....lost
a HUGE Brown on that river......dang thing ran so fast he got my line all in a
birds nest in no time and broke off...........shoulda had my drag set tighter.
Hooked him usin' one of my all-time old favorite standards.....a yellow Marabou
Muddler.
Always have loved that fly for fishin' deep riffles. And the Bitteroot is a
fantastic river. i'll give your boy a shout. TKX. again, mark..... p.s. nice
guy name Chuck runs a little fly shop there..........great tyer, and a real
conservationist. i use to see hm at "Conclave".....but not the last few
years....i can't think of his last name right off the top, but i have a fly he
gave me, in one of his cards downstairs.....i'll let you know.