There are several different machines/tools out there. Mine is the original
Czech Turbo Spinning Block, which are rather expensive (got mine at a
greatly reduced price). Jan Siman Ltd has them.  Norvise has a similar
attachment and I think Doug Swisher has one as well. There was also one made
in Kamloops BC but I cannot remember the name.
Neville (Nev) Gosling
Greater Vancouver,
B. C.  Canada


From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Wes Wada
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2009 5:30 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Duh, what do you call this thing?

Hi VFB! 

A quickee question.  You might know of the fly tying tool that makes thin
twisted-wire brushes of various materials. The finished material looks like
a chenille, but has a twisted-wire core.

What do you call the tool that makes these?  Anybody got a picture link?


You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB Mail" group.

To post to this group, send email to vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
For more options, visit this group at 

VFB Mail is sponsored by Line's End Inc at http://www.linesend.com

Reply via email to