It's a dubbing block. You can make one for almost nothing.

--- On Sat, 9/19/09, Wes Wada <> wrote:

> From: Wes Wada <>
> Subject: [VFB] Duh, what do you call this thing?
> To:
> Date: Saturday, September 19, 2009, 7:30 PM
> Hi VFB!
> A quickee question.  You might know of the fly
> tying tool that makes thin twisted-wire brushes of various
> materials. The finished material looks like a chenille, but
> has a twisted-wire core.
> What do you call the tool that makes these?
>  Anybody got a picture link?
> Thanks,Wes WadaBend,
> Oregon
> P.S.  Just back from a trip to Denver.  One of
> the highlights was seeing my first Bass Pro shop in
> northeast Denver.  I don't know if this particular
> building is typical of Bass Pro, but it was one of the
> largest retail interior spaces I have ever seen.  The peak
> of the ceiling must have been 60' high.  My first
> impression, upon entering the store for the first time, was
> it was like an indoor Disneyland.  
> > 


You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB Mail" group.

To post to this group, send email to
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at

VFB Mail is sponsored by Line's End Inc at

Reply via email to