Hi Mark,

If you look at this map:
http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CFPageC?appID=94&storeId=10151&catalogId=10001&langId=-1

You can see why I've never been to a Bass Pro shop before.  Obviously the
Pacific NW is not Bass Pro country!  The picture of a shop in the background
of this web page shows a building that is much smaller than the shop in
Denver.  I have a hard time describing the shop/building to people who
haven't seen one of the big ones before.  So big, it's hard to have a frame
of reference.

I was, however, inside the Wings of the Rockies flight and space museum on
the old Lowry Air Force Base in Denver, and the hangar that housed the
aircraft collection...THAT is one huge structure.  They had 35 aircraft
displayed inside the hangar, and the biggest plane, a B-1A swing wing bomber
occupied a space whose length was only about 20% of the length of the
hangar.

It was a big building vacation...

Wes