From: chuckalexan...@hughes.net
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Re: We Need a BLacklist
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 01:09:21 -0500

I totally agree with Iain here. I has the same person that was referred to  as
a "no show" in a panfish swap I just meistered. It was a let down not to have
all the flies. But, for all I know, the guy could be injured or dead. And I'd
hate to  blackball him or anybody else for something they may not  have any
control over, cause like Iain says, we "know" each other but then again, most
of us really don't "know" each other. There could be extenuating circumstances
being there reason for the "no show" I hope that's the case and will give the
guy (or any person) the benefit of the doubt until i know for certain what
happened to them. Just my two cents.. Chuck

Please see our fly fishing hand made furled leaders at:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/you_wear_it_well_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ