Jimi, are you still looking for reels.......i found the one i told you i had
for you. No backing or line to go with it, and the winding handle is
broken.....but i think it's an easy fix. It's a cartridge reel. Do you want it?
If so, please send shipping address again. mark

From: j...@hdc-nm.com
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] God Bless All our Troops, and a Special Prayer for the Girls.
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 21:49:57 -0600

Evening Folks,
    For most of you on my CFOT list from 2008, you probably saw this before.
For the new ones on my list, God Bless you all for helping with CFOT 2009.
Our Goal this year is 1500 Troops served. Please save my address and pass it
on. Please send any names and APO's to me and I will forward them to Scott
at CFOT headquarters.
    If I may I need to ask a Favor. For Carlsbad, Ann will not be able to
work CFOT 2009 this year, I need to find someone in Carlsbad that can be our
Main Contact point for this year. Ann already has about 20 collection boxes
from last year ready for this year. Whoever can volunteer in Carlsbad needs
to have the ability to check drop off points and store materials for Our
Troops until I can get there to do a pick up, or possibly do major drop offs
to us here in Lakewood.
    Also, for Roswell, since we will be loosing my friend David Chavez this
month I need a second in command in Roswell. David did an almost
irreplaceable job last year for Our Troops. I hope that all of you will keep
him in your prayers for only good things in his upcoming move. Again, as in
Carlsbad, I need a central contact point to help get businesses and
individuals on board for drop off points, PSA's for the radio stations and
to help me out when I have radio interviews at the stations. Mind you, KBIM
94.9 / 910 AM were instrumental last year in helping getting our needed
supplies for OUR Troops. If I could find one or more to help me in Roswell
this year, not only with building drop off points, but advertising and
getting the word out I could greatly use it.
    As it was last year my Bride Therese is going to work on Artesia and the
surrounding area as to pick ups and drop off points while I do the major
picking up and radio spots as I can.
    If I may ask, "If" there is someone in the Hobbs, Loving, Tatum, Jal
area that could pick up the load and help with gaining drop off points and
getting the word out for Names and APO's I would greatly appreciate it.
    As I said, our kick off date is October 15th, 2 weeks away. I would like
to hear from all persons who want to be drop off points this year, and
especially anyone that can help me out in Carlsbad, Roswell and hopefully
the East side of SENM, IE Hobbs north and south as soon as possible.
    One note, I have many appointments in ABQ at the VA hospital between now
and Thanksgiving. So I will have to do some creative timing on radio spots,
pick ups and everything else that is needed for OUR Troops. If necessary, I
will cancel and move VA appointments to accommodate Our Kids so far from
home.
    One more thing, for those of you out of our local area, please, do not
hesitate to get us names and APO's for OUR TROOPS far from home. ALL are
Important and need to reminded that ALL of THEM are Important to ALL of US.
    So please, enjoy the note below, consider Our Options and what you can
do and Please, Do Not hesitate to contact me either by E-Mail or Phone,
575-457-2508 to make this the BEST year WE CAN for CFOT and OUR TROOPS So
far from HOME.

Thank You All Again for a Successful Upcoming 2009 CFOT.
Jimi
USCG ITWPATWT 100% Vet
I don't remember any expiration Date on my Oath to Service...

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesterton

Note About OUR Girls;
While the C-5 was turning over its engines, a female crewman gave the G.I.s
on board the usual?information regarding seat belts, emergency exits, etc.

Finally, she said, 'Now sit back and enjoy your trip while your captain,
Judith Campbell, and crew?take you safely to?Afghanistan '

An old MSgt. sitting in the eighth row thought to himself,
'Did I hear her right? Is the captain a woman? '

When the attendant came by he said 'Did I understand you right? Is the
captain a woman?'
'Yes,'! said the attendant, 'In fact, this entire crew is female.'

'My God,' he said, 'I wish I had two double scotch and sodas. I don't know
what to think?
with only women up there in the cockpit.'?

'That's another thing, Sergeant,' said the crew member,
'We No Longer Call It The Cockpit'
'It's The Box Office.'??

Old Quote:?

'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm,
she'll give you a baby.. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If
you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile,
she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.
So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.'??