Peg, i've got three women, four starting Thurs., here in the house..........you
and Leslie better get over here, QUICK! They all wanna see you guys.

Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 21:16:21 -0400
Subject: [VFB] Re: Fly Tying Fanatic Swap Update
From: ladyflyt...@gmail.com
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com

Count me in, I'm on the way to Mountain Home, but will come up with a pattern.

Peggy

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Jimmy D. Moore <ray...@earthlink.net> wrote:

For those of you who need to see the poem again, here it is.
I'll post an update on how many participants this evening.  As
of 1:00 p.m. CDT, I have 11 tyers already signed up.  That
leaves 14 openings.  Better Hurry.  Swap is filling fast.

A FLY  TYING  FANATIC !

Cotton balls, wine corks, tow sacks, I save'em all.
Craft beads, sparkle rope, doll's eyes, I'm walkin tall.

Mosquito net, you bet!  And it's already green, don't
have to dye it.  Just try it.  You'll see what I mean.

Sewing thread, parrot feathers, and purple yarn.
I'll use most anything, and don't really give a darn.

Closed cell foam and balsa wood. Anything goes.
Why I've even used the lint from between my toes.

Candle wax, bee's wax, ear wax, I use'em all.
Soda straws, model paint bought at the Mall.

Javalina hair& belly hair from an Armadillo.
Why I even use eider down from my pillow.

Longhorn tail hair, my hair and hair from my
cats.  I'll even use belly hair from a free-tailed bat.

Black Visqueen sure makes good beetle backs.
Cut'em out, glue'em on, hang'em on the rack.

Thus is the life of a fly-tying fanatic. Could I use
the fiberglass insulation from my attic?

I throw away nuthin.  I keep all kinds of stuff.
With my kind of  fly-tying, there's never enough!

By  JIMMY  D. MOORE
  ©  August 23, 2005
--

JIMMY D. MOORE, ARS  WB5RHT