  From: chuckalexan...@hughes.net
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 9:04 PM
  Subject: [VFB] Re: QFTD

  Mark: Now you are making me feel bad. Since I can take my Pink Panfish
Producer out and catch 50-100 nice bluegills on any day of the week and twice
on Sundays I thought that meant that the fish were "impressed" by the fly ROFL,
Chuck

  Please see our fly fishing hand made furled leaders at:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/you_wear_it_well_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ