i'm so glad your trip was the trip of a lifetime...........

From: phxflyt...@cox.net
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Emailing: Buck in full color 1
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 18:30:38 -0700

This is a Silver Salmon buck in full color.

I know this is in movie format, but I do not know how to just extract on frome
and make it a JPEG file.

If anyone can help I sure would appreciate it.

It is being controlled by Kodak Easy Share program.

Buck in full color 1

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending
or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail security
settings to determine how attachments are handled.