Thanks a lot. No hurry, Chuck

Please see our fly fishing hand made furled leaders at:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/you_wear_it_well_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Romero
  To: virtual fly box
  Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 12:23 AM
  Subject: [VFB] Re: Streamo fly.....

  Bubble Gum colored lures were VERY popular back in the 80's.......Misako and
i were way off into spin and bair cast fishin' for bass for bout 5 years before
we ever got into fly fishin'. This was in the 80's........i'll do you up a
couple pink flies for fishin' and couple for your collection...........np. just
be patiant.........i got all kinna comittments. But you'll get 'em, np.