Thought I dropped an e-mail off yesterday to you, but maybe not, if you have
one more space, pleas add me in.

Walter Shockley

-----Original Message-----
From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of mystikalra...@frontiernet.net
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 4:48 PM
To: vfb-mail
Subject: [VFB] fur\hair swap need a couple of more people so let go play
with fur and hair

ok so we have a fur\hair swap we need 15 tiers all together, i am looking
for any kind and size fly that you can emagine, it can be for show it can be
for fresh water salt water or just something you come up with lol. So the
sing up dates are from now to november 1st if we have a bigger call for it
then will see what we can do or hold two swaps lol the due date is Jan 1st
2010 pls send 2 dollars with the flies and return envelop [ if the shipping
cost you more to send than 2 dollars remember to include more ]  so the
reason for the swap is i am off work for a month and need something to do so
lets have some fun and keep me busy lol.. ok so far we have

1: Patrick Harnish= Mayan Warrior
2: Jim Phillips
3: Jerry McKaughan= Ozarkslick
4: Rene Zillman
5: Iain Short
6: Mark Romero
7: Dail Graham
8: Chuck Alexander= Fur Bugger
9: Peter Gramp
10:Don Orders=buffalo stoneflies
11:Jack Lehman
12:Peggy Brenner
13:
14:
15:

so lets have some fun, i will move this off list when were full or nov 1st
which ever comes first any questions either email me at
mystikalra...@fronternet.net or call me 541-637-6082 i live in oregon so
accomadate for time diffrances lol if no answere leave msg ok and thank you
all. This is my second swap ever so bare with me ok will do my best and hope
i can give you all a great swap.

ok i for got to send my address with the last update so here it is lol

Patrick Harnish Sr.
963 N.E. Laurance st.
Myrtle Creek Or.
97457