From: "Mark Romero" <markflie...@hotmail.com>
To: "virtual fly box" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2009 9:55 AM
Subject: [VFB] guys

Guys.....Fly Fishing and Tying Journal has a good deal goin'.........again
as Frank Amato Publications have done so many times over the
years.......they're giving away books for subscriptions. One year, one
book.....all the way up to 5 years, 8 books. So it gets better the more
years you up or re-up for. i'm gonna re-up for 5 more years and get me 8
books. it's only $75 for the 5 years, which is way better than the newstand
price anyway.......so you make out both ways.