Patrick........Ronn is my hero.........SUPER NICE Cat......i've known him since
'99..........and Misako and i got to spend an entire day with him at his house
in Oregon, and at the Portland airport and in a Tai resturant and back at the
house again and at the show in Albany, OR. the next two days.........his
(artistic show) flies are simply my favorites on the planet in many respects.
There is no end to what you can learn from him........stick with it. And do NOT
be afraid to contact him directly. r...@ronnlucassr.com