> and learn to blend your own. Mkae SURE you have a coffee grinder for
> that......little short burst....DO NOT try and blend dubbing by hittin' the
> coffee grinder for long spurts of time..........little short burst is all
> you need.....2/3 seconds at most.

Sounds like you learned the same way I did... more than 3 seconds, you'll be
checking for asthma and breathing the dust for months to come, especially
with antron-only blends - not that I'm speaking from experience or
anything...   Let's just say it wasn't quite one of my finer moments,
especially since my wife was standing next to me to see what I was doing,
and ended up looking like a leprechaun wanna-be when the bright-green
dubbing went "poof"... I found it comical - until the evil eye.  THAT was
when I knew I blew it...
-Pete