From: "Mark Romero" <markflie...@hotmail.com>
To: "virtual fly box" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 8:16:19 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [VFB] Patrick

EBAY........
Patrick..........there's a bunch of Seal's fur on ebay.........i'm the highest
bidder right now........but if you want it......lemme know, and i'll drop
out..........i've got plenty. If you snooze, you looze.

GUYS.............there a Volume II of Rare and Unusual goin' for $285 as a
"Buy-It-Now." That's an UNBELIEVEABLE! price for these
days............."somebodie's" goona SCORE!