From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of iain short
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 2:25 PM
To: VFB-new; Chris Broomell; Chris Broomell; Deb Duran
Subject: [VFB] Christmas Fly Swap

Christmas Fly Swap

Simple - you only tie one fly and send me the digital photo of it.

I will put it on both my photobucket and flickr photo sites in a dedicated
christmas fly swap album.
I will post the web addresses so everyone can see the flies.

no money, no posting flies, just tie one and email the photo with
instructions to me

Any fly as long as you can photograph it but must contain dear hair

1. Iain
2.
3.
4.
5.

  _____

New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC
<http://www.microsoft.com/uk/windows/buy/>  for you.