Chuck, i have the AK book.....i highly reccommend it..........many helpfull
tips.

From: chuckalexan...@hughes.net
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com; flyfishingandflytyingforpanf...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Book Wanted
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 21:53:36 -0600

Folks: I am looking for a book on production fly tying at a reasonable
price.(Or trade, as I have some pretty good , rare trout books)  Author don't
actually matter I guess, although I'm partial to AK Best (I think he has a
production tying book out)  I don't actually want to do production fly tying,
but always wanted to know how it's done. Contact me OFFlist. Thanks, Chuck

Please see our fly fishing hand made furled leaders at:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/you_wear_it_well_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ