Correct:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1571882596/

/Nick

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] För Peter
Gramp
Skickat: den 7 november 2009 20:09
Till: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Ämne: [VFB] Re: Books are Expensive

For what it may be worth, (Now I'll say that I have NO clue the accuracy or
lack thereof for this!) I've heard from three different people, albeit all
at the local shop, that the benchside reference is now available
electronically for about half the book's price.  (about 35 to 40 US$).  I
have the book, so see little need for it, but I thought I'd throw that out
there.
Just came in from mowing the leaves and dirt... now on to tying!!
-Pete