Thankx Reuven.....that hook was sent to me by Bud Guidry.....the very well know
and spectacular Salmon fly tyer in Louisiana. i tyed the fly as a birthday gift
for him. The tail is Argus Pheasent.....and i got the bead in a leather/custome
boots shop in Springfield, Missouri. Guy who works at Bass Pro in Springfield,
sent me over there to look for skins.....i also got a bunch of rabbitt skins
there, very cheap. The guy saw me lookin' at a skin which was part of a display
in the Art section of the Bass Pro store......so he starts up a
conversation...........i was out the door like a bullet........without even
payin' for what i had in my hands..........which i left with the cashier on the
way out the door and hadda come back and take of that later. Snoose, you
looze..........i sometimes find beads in the weirdest places.....not
nessessarily a bead shop.

We go to that Bass Pro store every chance we get..........they gotta resturant
in there call Hemmingway's........we always sit at the bar, cause they got this
GIGANTIC saltwater aquarium behind the bar.........really relaxing way to eat,
watchin' them fish.