Från: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] För Mark
Romero
Skickat: den 8 november 2009 16:26
Till: virtual fly box
Ämne: [VFB] Re: Nick.....

got ya.....musta been the other one...................according to the
descriptions at amazon.....it was the other one.
<http://gfx2.hotmail.com/mail/w4/pr01/ltr/emoticons/smile_wink.gif>

  _____

From: niclas.runars...@soderhamn.com
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Re: Nick.....
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 14:28:27 +0100

Can't say what the Bencside Introduction reveals... but the Benchside
Reference reveals no patterns... or recipes, if you want. It's a
step-by-step book packed with TECHNIQUES. One 'Wings'-chapter, one
'Bodies'-chapter etc etc... separate moments. You simply cannot tie an
entire fly using only one step-by-step.

Some people build houses while another group of people are supplying the
bricks for it.
Benchside Reference shows you how to make the bricks... a wide range of
different bricks

It's a book that digs really deep into fly-tying.