I can't be hard on Buggs.  It makes him hopping mad.
He's already somewhat hare-brained, so it's best not to rile him up.

Dr. D
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Niclas (Gmail)
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 4:51 PM
  Subject: [VFB] Re: testend

  I'm sure Buggs is the one who has inactivated or removed it. Don't be hard on
him. He can't help that his twisted mind has made him starting to worship
himself like the one and true. He'd never accept the fact that someone elses
humour is better than his... or someone elses <anything at all> is better than
his own <anything at all>. To him it was no need for the folder.

  It's who he is. Some people just can't be reached.... LOL

  /Jester