Mark, can you help with a title on that one? I find nothing by him on tube
flies, only salmon flies.

________________________________
From: Mark Romero <markflie...@hotmail.com>
To: virtual fly box <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, November 10, 2009 9:39:36 PM
Subject: [VFB] Re: Tube Flies (was AttaBoy, Jimmy)

 Jeff, get ken Sawada's book on tube flies.

________________________________
 Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:20:20 -0800
From: bighawk...@yahoo.com
Subject: [VFB] Tube Flies (was AttaBoy, Jimmy)
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com

I'm with Jimmy on this one. I need to get some value from that many e-mails.
Otherwise Facebook or an IM might be a better place for that kind of stuff.
There are folks that used to be regulars on here that are gone form the list. I
know that they are alive because I still get private e-mail from them.

That said, I know several years ago, we had a thread on tube flies going. I am
now actually interested tube flies and am wondering if anybody can:

1. list me what they see to be the advantages/disadvantages of tube flies
2. Best applications for tube flies such as patterns that this style would work
well on
3. Any resources for info like web sites or books you might know of
4. Anything else you might want to share with the group

Thanks in advance for any help you might provide to the group