well there you go Rene.....thankx Joe.....you just saved me some time.

Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:29:21 -0600
Subject: [VFB] Re: Deer Hair Hackle
From: jfusc...@gmail.com
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com

Rene -

 I have a new copy of Gordon's book that I would be willing to sell.  Amazon is
asking $22.95 (US) for it new and $19.95 (US) for a used copy.  If you are
interested, I would be willing to sell my copy for $15.00 (US) plus mailing
costs.

--
Joe Fusco, Sr.
Member of The Missouri Trout Fishermen’s Association, The International

REMEMBER CANCER IS A WORD NOT A SENTENCE

Reply to: jfusc...@gmail.com

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Mark Romero <markflie...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Rene, you need to get the Gordon McKenzie book. It's ALL about that. i have to
go pick up Misa from a Damsely Girls meeting later, but before i sleep
again.....i'll post the publisher info, etc.