From: "Don Ordes" <f...@tribcsp.com>
To: <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 7:39 PM
Subject: [VFB] DVD Arriving Starting Monday

OK. At long last.  Sorry for the delay, guys.

Just got word from the copy production dept.
The 1st set of 15 DVDs will be here on Monday and the next set soon after.
So I would say it's OK to send checks now-  #'s 2 through 30 only.

I was reminded that on my previous email I said that the 1st 100 would be
special edition,
so I will honor that.

Make personal check, money order, or cashier's check for
$34.95 ($29.95 + $5 S&H), to Don Ordes

Mail to:
Don Ordes
Fantasy Fly Co.
1321 N. Buck Creek Rd.
Casper WY 82604

Please show clearly your return mailing address

If you are paying by credit card or PayPal, send me an email and I will get
your DVD (SN#) over the the
Platte Rver Fly Shop,   http://www.wyomingflyfishing.com/ , and one of the
people there will take your order
and ship the DVD.  (I do have to pay them a commission for this.)

Once I have the Euro format, I'll probably also ship them through the PRFS
to handle overseas payment and shipping.

The list of the 1st 30 reserved DVDs:

000002          Tony Spezio

000003          Alan Di Somma

000004          Larry Johnson