Mike, the auction ended bout an hour ago.........it went for thr $61.80

Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 08:26:56 -1000
Subject: [VFB] Re: ebay
From: flyfish...@gmail.com
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com

Can't find the hook Mark

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 7:54 AM, Peggy Brenner <ladyflyt...@gmail.com> wrote:

Deb is a big collector of old hooks and ebay...

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 12:21 PM, Mark Romero <markflie...@hotmail.com> wrote:

There's a Ron Reinhold 5/0 Emerald Isle Gold Lable on ebay right now and the
bidding is at $61.80 I've never seen a 5/0 go that high before. Amazing. Really
makes you wonder who's after it, lol. i have a couple Emerald Isles that are
bigger.....i got 2 years ago. i think i paid $40 each. So i'm gonna
pass.........but it's torture.

Peggy Brenner

--
Mike Bliss