Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 21:31:18 +0100
Subject: [VFB] Re: Tony
From: "David Masson" <mass...@nb.sympatico.ca>
To: <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>

Hi tony well we'll miss you for sure you take care of yourself and
thanks for everything drop me a line when ever you think of it

You take care you'll be miss for sure

dave

FROM: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com]
ON BEHALF OF Don Ordes
SENT: November 18, 2009 3:15 PM
TO: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
SUBJECT: [VFB] Tony

"As soon as I send in the Christmas swap photos, I am out of here. I
have been with this list since day one but it is time to leave."
Tony

Tony, I will miss you on here, but I understand.  I will always
remember the IOFF, Spines vs Splines, Co-op swaps, and 700 VFBers from
years ago.