Make it to the Sowbug in March and you will see them tie those flies.
Tony

--- On Wed, 11/18/09, chuckalexan...@hughes.net <chuckalexan...@hughes.net>
wrote:

From: chuckalexan...@hughes.net <chuckalexan...@hughes.net>
Subject: [VFB] Re: Tying Tiny Flies Book or DVD wanted
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2009, 11:43 PM

#yiv560217585 .hmmessage P {
PADDING-BOTTOM:0px;MARGIN:0px;PADDING-LEFT:0px;PADDING-RIGHT:0px;PADDING-TOP:0px;}
#yiv560217585 {
FONT-FAMILY:Verdana;FONT-SIZE:10pt;}

Mark: Thanks. I should have mentioned that that is
the single book I do have on the subject, but want more. I don't see how
ppl tie those tiny flies, Chuck

Please see our fly fishing hand made furled leaders at:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/you_wear_it_well_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ