  From: Joyce Westphal
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 9:25 PM
  Subject: [VFB] Re: harvesting starling

  Wow, you have all really helped. The instuctions were wonderful. You are
right..the skin is paper thin on these birds, and one was so badly shot little
was left of him. However, the others were beautiful.  I shall, however, buy my
skins from Blue Ribbon Flies or Mike Hogue in the future..unless my friend has
some more starlings destroying his grapes. Thanks so much. Joyce

  On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 5:09 PM, Harmen Boshuis <bosh...@pei.eastlink.ca>