  From: Alan Di Somma
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 8:48 AM
  Subject: [VFB] Re: Tying tube flies

  Thanks iain,
  but I dont have any of that type of hook and I dont plan on tying any salmon
flies.
  Do you use that type of hook so it slips into the tube easier.
  Seems like it would be difficult to change flies while out fishing unless you
lash the tippet to many hooks at home and use a loop to loop to connect them
after you attach a tube. Or am I way out in left field?
  I am more into lake fishing for trout and large and small mouthed bass and
crappie.
  I sure do appreciate the advise on the tubes.
  Jeff and I are interested in this type of tying and will get more into it as
the year progresses.

  Thank you,
  Alan Di Somma

  Why is it that at class reunions you feel younger than everyone else looks?

  http://www.azflyfishing.net/