Iain:

  The two flies on one hook is a "Schoolie Fly"  developed by Bob Popovic. The
pattern is often tied with three flies on one hook.  The Abu Optic Keel Fly is
tied on the fresh water version of the hook used for the two fly pattern.

Jerry Caruso
"All things considered, I'd rather be in Philadelphia."

----- "iain short" <iainsh...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> sorry bout picture quality
> biggest blind eye is 83mm from outside curve to tip.
> silver double is mustad #3 "35898"
> black long treble is a "Bill Coe long sea trout treble"
> #18 & #20 gold plated (I use for greyling flies)
> Red body fly is an "ABU Optic Keel fly"
> Two flies one hook came from a VFB swap, (lost the label but the tyer was
> female)

New! Receive and respond to mail from other email accounts from within Hotmail
Find out how.