Don,

Your DVD is terrific.  You asked for some feedback.  I loved the
photography.  Your explanations were clear and I think with them I can do
this.  I enjoyed all the variations.  I did not realize all the variety that
was possible with this technique.  As some potential improvements.  When you
wrap you keep your non-wrapping hand in the way of the camera.  I would like
to see the rope going on to the hook.  Second, on the "Play Selection"  I
have a large monitor and I cannot read all of the titles on the tiles.  Most
of it has to do with the font I think.  As an overall statement - this is
probably the best photographed DVD I have seen on flytying.  It is clear and
large so I can see it well.  Thanks very much for including me in this
sale.  I am much more pleased than I expected to be and I expected a lot.

Mike

--
Mike Bliss
Aloha from Hawaii