Sorry, I ain't PURFECT.  :-P  This task was a helluva lot bigger than I
planned.
I went to your original e-mail and you're right.  I inadvertently left
your entire
rivers list below out of the survey.  Anyone wishing to add these can do so
since you have what I sent in a Microsoft Word document. Just open it
and edit.
 I'll also add them to the original copy.

Thanks,

JIMMY D