Please send it to me Jimmy

BobH

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jimmy D. Moore" <ray...@earthlink.net>
To: "Virtual Fly Box" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>, "Fly Fishing World"
<flyfishingwo...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, December 4, 2009 8:28:57 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [VFB] RIVERS WE'VE FISHED survey complete

I've finished the "Rivers We've Fished" survey, but 64 KB is
much too long an attachment to send to the list. The results
are very interesting.  I enjoyed putting it together and hope
you enjoy reading it.

If you would like a copy, let me know and I'll email it to you.  It's 5
pages long word doc, alphabetically by state. Results are compared
to the book "America's 100 Best Trout Streams by John Ross. As
a group, we've fished 38 of the top 100, with 41 of us participating.

LEMME KNOW !

JIMMY D

JIMMY D. MOORE, Amateur Radio Station  WB5RHT
Moon Holler Misfits Fishing & Hunting Club, author
Past VP Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited, Member
TOWA, North Zone Fishing Editor Emeritus,Texas
Fish & Game Magazine, Scout Exec. BSA, Retired