If Teresa had a fur coat in that color I would have dumped it without asking
her... dark blood red. Are you sure we mean the same patch. There were many
patches of different furs in that bag. I'm sending you a picture offlist
with the fly (to not spoil for swappers), to make sure we mean the same one.

/Nick