From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of chuckalexan...@hughes.net
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 10:09 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com; fly fishing for panfish
Subject: [VFB] Wintertime Bluegill fishing tips needed??????

Folks; As some of you may know, I'm writing as book on fly fishing and tying
for bluegills. But I need some good Wintertime bluegill fishing tips.. ANY
would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance, Chuck

Please see our fly fishing hand made furled leaders at:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/you_wear_it_well_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ
_ipgZ
Please see our all time low prices for the wintertime