  From: Chuck Alexander
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 8:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [VFB] RE: Photographing Flies

  Computers are weird. My AVG just caught this message and said it was a
"phishing" email (I guess it is since it's a "fishing"  group LOL...But since
you didn't ask for my personal info etc, I guess the AVG was wrong... Go
figure... I don't know how these antivirals and filters etc work either cause I
get emails marked as "spam" from ppl all the time. I think the programs are set
up to err on the safe side, which I guess is a good thing, Chuck