Re: [VFB] First Edition Fly Fishing BooksLOL.. We read each others minds. See
my latest email, Chuck

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Allan Fish
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 7:27 PM
  Subject: Re: [VFB] First Edition Fly Fishing Books

    Gary: What I was saying is that if I wanted to sell you a book by "Author
X".. It would be worth more to you (and the average buying) it it were just
signed by "Author X" than if it were signed "To Chuck, Good Luck, Author X"
right?? Cause you don't want MY name in it, you only want the authors name in
it. That's what I was saying in Tony's case. Unless the buyer is a fan of both
Tony and the author, a book signed withOUT a personalized inscription is worth
more money on the open market. Chuck

  Well, maybe, but if it were signed "To my good friend Tony Spezio", it would
be worth MUCH more.  :-)

  a.

--
Allan Fish