  From: Anthony Spezio
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 1:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [VFB] Tiny Fly Question

        Mike, I know this will worry some tyers and I am sure some hooks will
be too brittle like the old VMC hooks. I have had no problems with the Eagle
Claw hooks I use and most of the Mustads.. On some of the old Mustads, most
that broke was when I pinched down the barb so I quit using them.Like I said,
it works for me. I have not tried it with the real small hooks, sz 14 is the
smallest I have done it with.
        Are you going to make the Sowbug this year. Hope so.
        Tony