From: Bob Scarbrough <a69ju...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [VFB] Not to be a Lurker
To: "vfb-mail@googlegroups.com" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 10:16 AM

I'm one you could call a lurker.  Always read but seldom comment.

Here goes:  I live in Iowa work for a security firm, worked in the IT field for
about 30 years.

Have been fly fishing for around 12 years, have only fished Taneycomo or in NE
Iowa for trout.  Pretty much panfish and bass around Des Moines where Im living
at the moment.  Have a Mutt that loves to go fishing with me, no kids.  Was
married almost 30 years before losing her to Cancer, just now getting back into
flytying because of that.

Pretty boring and uneventful but that me.  :)