Perhaps  I am out of line here, but I think that it is not the volume of
traffic but the quality that makes this group so special. I also am
impressed with the wide variety of tying skills for different patterns that
we can use as a resource on this net. So, thanks to all who have been so
helpful in providing me with answers recently when I was learning to tie
spider type flies. I have increased my knowledge, and skills, so much thanks
to you. Joyce