My favorite for travel is to get a lightweight binder and put in 8-1/2" x
11"  pages of clear plastic business card files.  Each pocket meant to hold
a business card will hold a LOT of dubbing.  For an additional trick, punch
a hole in the face of each pocket and pull the dubbing through the hole for
a dispenser.  My travel binder has about 60 different kinds of dubbing in
it, and it takes next to no space and weighs very little.  It all fits in a
side pocket of the case that I transport my tying vise in.

Wes Wada
Bend, Oregon