I might be the culprit delaying for a couple of days this time. Flies were
going to be mailed yesterday but couldn't since all of us are sick here.
Postponed to today... was the plan, since Teresa had to go shopping (sick or
not). But I didn't manage to pack them in time, since I had to tag flies
first... and since I'd lost my swap box, I had to carve an 8-compartment
fly-box into a 1-compartment box too... which btw is a thing I won't try to
do quickly again. With the plaster I have on my thumb now, I don't expect to
do any precision pinch-and-loops for a couple of days. LOL

But after being too rough with the first box and wrecked it completely, then
doing some first aid stuff on my thomb, I got the second box right (without
blood stains LOL) and could proceed with the envelope step... and finally
finish 'Operation:Packing'.

So my #32 'Good Times Mini-Damsel's will go TOMORROW.

/Nick